January 18-21, 2019
Registration Coming in the fall
From LCDC, we’ll take a charter bus to Durango, Colorado and will stay at Christ the King Lutheran Church, which will be our home base for food, sleep, worship, messages & small groups. During the days we’ll hit up Durango Mountain Resort for skiing /snowboarding or the resort life lounges, shops, and activities for non skiers/boarders. There’s even a sledding hill right next to the church we’re staying at!!! Plus, we’ll enjoy an unforgettable ride on the Durango Silverton train through a winter wonderland. In the evenings, we will have beautiful moments of worship, messages, and small groups to be refreshed and renewed by the amazing God who loves us!
Ski/Board with Rentals = $350
Skit/Board without Rentals = #320
Non-Skier/Boarder = $250
Friday, January 18, 2019
CHECK IN TIME:
- 2:30pm in the LCDC Parking Lot
- All luggage and equipment will be stored directly on the charter bus upon arrival.
- Check in at our table, turn in any medications you have if any, and grab a seat on the bus!
- Our goal is to be on the road by 3:00pm or before.
- Please arrive early and do not be late!! With Dinner in Flagstaff, we will be arriving to Durango at 11:00pm and do not want to get there later than that.
Monday, January 21, 2019
- We plan to return to LCDC around 3:00 or 4:00pm on Monday.
- We will send out a text alert on our expected arrival. Let us know if you would like to be on that list.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bible and Pen/Pencil
- Sleeping Pad for the church floor
- A Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Towel & Shower Supplies
- Backpack for bus snacks and to carry shower supplies in when we hit up the Durango Recreation Center for showers
- Trashbag for wet/dirty clothes.
- Snow Gear (Warm jacket, pants, socks, gloves, hand warmers, beanies, scarfs, chapstick, shoes to walk around in the SNOW)
- Every Ski/Snowboarders should have appropriate pants, jackets, socks, goggles and gloves to keep warm.
- If you are renting equipment, we need to know.
- If you are bringing equipment, we need to know.
- Ski/Snowboard Helmets are available for an additional $10 at the rental shop. You can get those the day of.
- Cameras. Cell Phones are allowed but for taking pictures only. They will be expected to be packed in your bags during worship/messages/small group time or Doug will take your phone away and swallow it whole!!
- Bus Ride Snacks!
- Spending money for Durango Resort & Downtown shopping, additional food opportunities (Mountain Resort Venues, coffee, ice cream).
- If you have a sled(s) you are willing to bring, please let us know and text us a picture.
MEALS THAT ARE PROVIDED:
- Dinner Friday Night in Flagstaff
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Saturday
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Sunday
- Breakfast and Lunch Sunday
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Drugs/Alcohol/Vape Pens/Lighters/Knives anything you have to think twice about!!
- A first class ticket from the Durango airport to Phoenix is not worth it :-p