Confirmation Orientation Meeting
Sunday, August 12, 2018
11:45am – 12:45pm (immediately after the 10:30 Service)
in the LCDC Gathering Place
In a fun and meaningful way, we will provide an overview of what our Junior High Ministry and Confirmation Program is like at LCDC. This meeting is for parents (of 7th and 8th graders) and their student.
- Please note the first day to kick off our Sunday Morning Youth Ministry “SEVEN24“ is also August 12 from 9:00am – 10:15am
- Doors open at 9am for donuts, check-in and games.
- Worship, Biblical Message & Small Groups until 10:15am
As we encourage youth and families to attend the 10:30 Worship Service together, we highly encourage parents to look into adult education classes, Married People groups or volunteer positions available during the 9:00am -10:15am youth group time. Families could also attend a traditional service together Saturday at 5:00pm or Sunday at 8:00am. Or the parents could attend the 9:15 traditional service while their kids are in youth group.
- Cost is $130 per year
- $130/year goes towards the events we host, the speakers we bring in, the food we provide, the games we play, printing supplies, etc.
- Please pay and complete your Online Registration Form by or before Wednesday, August 22, 2018.
STUFF FOR PARENTS
- Youth Calendar: 2018-2019
- Confirmation Packet: August, 2018
- Confirmation Requirement Tracking Webtool